Looking for something specific?

Here’s a list of quick links and frequently asked questions to help get you started.
  • How do I pay my water bill?

    The City of Forks manages water service inside the Urban Growth Area and sewer services inside the Sewer District. To sign up for service, transfer service to your name, inquire about whether city water or sewer is available at your address, click here.

    You can also click here to view or pay your bill online!

    Click here to learn more about your Utility Bill Payment Options.

  • How do I sign up for utilities?

    The City of Forks manages water inside the Urban Growth Area, and sewer services inside the Sewer District. Electric service is available through Clallam County PUD. Visit our Public Works & Utilities page for more information.
  • How do I rent the Rainforest Arts Center for an event?

    Visit our Local Resources>Rainforest Arts Center page to learn more about the venue, download the Rental Application, and view the availability calendar.
  • Do I need a business license from the City of Forks?

    The City of Forks does not issue business licenses, but you can find out about other types of licenses that the State and/or Clallam County require by visiting the Washington State Dept. of Licensing.
  • How do I check for a water leak?

    Are you concerned you might have a leak that’s increasing your water bill?
    Click here to find out how to check your home for a water leak.
  • Who do I call in case of an emergency?

    In case of emergency, dial 911 for fire or police matters.

    For less pressing matters, we also have an anonymous TIPS line that runs 24/7–click here to find out more.

  • Where can I renew my driver's license?

    You can renew your driver’s license, apply for a new license or instruction permit, get an ID card, update the name/address on your card, request a copy of your driving record, and replace a lost or stolen license/ID at the Washington State Dept. of Licensing Forks Office. Click here for location, contact info, and hours of operation, and for more information on what services are and are not available at the Forks Office.
  • Where do I register/purchase tabs for my vehicle/boat?

    You can license your vehicle at West End Vehicle Licensing in Forks. Click here for location and current hours of operation.
  • Where can I see the City's list of bids and RFPs?

    If you are a consultant, service provider, contractor, vendor, or supplier, you can find a list of current open bids and requests for proposals here.
  • What can I flush?

    The Public Works Department is asking all residents to help keep the wastewater system clear and functioning properly.

    Click here to find out how you can help!

  • How do I join the Forks Police Cadet program?

    To find out more about Forks P.D.’s youth and educational programs, including the Cadet program, click here.
  • Can my friends and I get a selfie with Chief Swan?

    Sorry, Bella’s dad retired a little while ago. Our current chief has his hands full keeping Forks safe–but you’re welcome to snap some pictures outside the Police Department and City Hall. If you spot Dr. Cullen, give him our thanks for his efforts in our last blood drive.