NOTICE: CITY HALL IS CLOSED TO WALK-IN CUSTOMERS
- To learn more about your Utility Bill Payment Options, click here.
- For other City Hall business please call (360) 374-5412.
We will do our best to assist you via phone, internet, or mail.
- District Court II is still open to walk-in customers 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Information for contractors regarding construction projects:
- Governor Inslee has authorized work to recommence on construction projects that were in progress prior to the COVID-19 emergency declaration. Click here to read the Phase 1 Construction Restart COVID-19 Job Site Requirements.
- Contractors will be required to complete a COVID-19 Building Permit Checklist prior to restarting work. Click here to download the checklist.
Looking for something specific?
Here’s a list of quick links and frequently asked questions to help get you started.