Forks City Council
The City of Forks utilizes a strong mayor form of government. The elected positions (five council members and a mayor) are unpaid, and consist of four-year terms. All council positions are at-large and, along with the mayor position, require residency within the city limits.
Current Council Members
- Josef Echeita | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Gingell | email@example.com
- Joe Soha | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clint Wood | email@example.com
- Juanita Weissenfels | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Fletcher, Mayor | email@example.com
Council meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month. Meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. in the council conference room at 500 East Division Street. See the Events calendar for upcoming meetings and agendas.