Paul Hampton

Public Works Director

Phone: (360) 374-5412 ext. 242

Holly Clark

Utility Billing

Phone: (360) 374-5412 ext. 238

Dan Wahlgren

Wastewater Treatment

Phone: (360) 374-3124
  • Water & Sewer

    The City of Forks manages water service inside the Urban Growth Area and sewer services inside the Sewer District. To sign up for service, transfer service to your name, inquire about whether city water or sewer is available at your address, or find out how to pay your bill, contact our Billing Dept. above.

    For online billing and payment processing, please click here!) Or to pay your bill via cash, check, credit, or debit, visit City Hall in person; or, you can mail a check to:

    City of Forks – Water Dept.
    500 E. Division St.
    Forks, WA 98331

    Download and print the Water Service Application here.

    View the current Water Service Rates.

    View the current Sewer Service Rates.

    View a map of the Urban Growth Area served by the City Water Dept.

    View a map of the Forks Sewer District.

  • Other Local Utilities

    Looking for information about other utilities in the Forks area which are not managed directly by the City of Forks? Here’s a few you might find helpful.

    Clallam County PUD / Forks Office
    31 Spartan Avenue, Forks, WA
    8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
    (360) 374-6201 –

    Electrical service is available through the Clallam County Public Utility District, or PUD. Visit their website for more information about opening an account, paying your bill online or in person, or for information about outages, safety, and emergency preparedness.

    West Waste and Recycling
    272 LaPush Road, Forks, WA
    9am to 5pm Monday – Friday
    (360) 374-5020 –

    Residential and commercial curbside collection, garbage, drop box services; limited metals and recyclables. Accepts solid waste for transport to Port Angeles Landfill. Recycling collection station. Commercial paper and cardboard collection routes.

  • Streets

  • Public Works - Documents

    Data sheets and related documents from the Public Works, Water, and Waste Treatment departments.