Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer


The State moratorium on water shut-offs for non-payment ended September 30, 2021

If your water account with the City of Forks is more than two months past due, you must take immediate action to avoid disconnection of your water service.

Financial assistance may be available through the following agencies.
Serenity House of Clallam County: 360-452-7224, ext. 1
OlyCAP: 360-452-4726 or Rachel at 360-374-6193
Peninsula College (only for students currently enrolled at Peninsula College)

Please contact the Water Department no later than October 20, 2021 to inform us of any assistance you will receive. If you are not approved for assistance, or you will still have a balance owing, visit the Water Department as soon as possible to complete an Application for COVID-19 Emergency Payment Plan.

The Water Department can be reached at 360-374-5412, ext. 238.