Utility Bill Payment Options
Pay your bill online. Click here or on the the View & Pay Bill Online button on the left side of the page. You will need your account number to access your bill. There are no fees for using this option.
Online bill payer offers the following advantages:
- No fees for utility bill payments
- Easy to use – no registration required to view and pay your bill
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go-Green – register for e-billing
- Save a stamp – it’s free to pay online!
Utilize one of the two drop boxes at City Hall 500 E Division Street. One is the blue box located near the flag pole and one is to the left of the front entrance. Please do not deposit cash.
Utilize bill payer services through your bank. Please be aware that your payment will not be credited immediately, as your bank will process a paper check and mail it to City Hall. Be sure to include your account number so we may credit your payment accordingly.
Pay over the phone with your debit or credit card by calling (360) 374-5412 and selecting 5. There are fees associated with this payment option.